Hunting for Pearls

Posted on

Less than a week until Summer makes its debut in the Northern Hemisphere, and doesn’t it feel like it’s been here for ages already? My dear friend Noir has an especial fondness for wintery weather in Second Life (and she photographs it beautifully too), but I’ve always been drawn to the beaches and bodies of water in our virtual world. I think it’s the landlocked damsel in RL distress who craves that saltwater air and toes in the sand that I haven’t felt for so very long. So when I heard about the Tropical Summer Fair, you know I made it my mission to visit!

It’s a truly expansive shopping event with so much to see, but I found my favorite items a few footfalls from the landing zone at Mon Cheri; the beautifully designed Vegas Bikini takes full advantage of Advanced Lighting and has a wonderfully luminous shine. It matches perfectly with the Mon Cheri Twisted Body Chain, as well as the lustrous Metallic Floral Tattoo by Izzie’s, found at the June round of Uber. I’m celebrating event finds in this post for sure, and they both wrap up soon, so don’t miss out! ♡

Hunting for Pearls

“And I shackle myself, I risk it all
Bringing us closer to the core,
Returning treasures to the shore
And together we take back what is ours
Hunting for pearls on the ocean floor,
For us to cherish and adore …”

Look

Mandala Ears – Steking Ears Season 5
Damien Fate Eyelashes – FATELashes v2.0
Avi-Glam Eyes – Premium Eyes (Tropical v2)
Wasabi Pills Rowan Hair (Basics HUD) – New Release @ Uber, through June 23rd
Izzie’s Tattoo – Metallic Floral Tattoo (Maitreya Lara, Belleza v3, Slink Physique Appliers & System Layers) New Release @ Uber, through June 23rd

Mon Cheri Jewelry – Twisted Body Chain (in Gold for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya & Isis, Slink Physique & Hourglass) New Release @ Tropical Summer Fair, through June 17th
Mon Cheri Bikini – Vegas Bikini (in Teal for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya & Isis, Slink Physique & Hourglass) New Release @ Tropical Summer Fair, through June 17th
Pure Poison Shoes – Shira Sandals (for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & TMP) New Release @ Uber, through June 23rd
!Bang Poses – Bedroom 4 (edited)

✈ Sights: The Bay Reborn
🎧 Sounds: Iamamiwhoami – Hunting for Pearls

9 thoughts on “Hunting for Pearls

Gia Swizzle said:
    June 15, 2016 at 7:58 am

Sooo pretty! I love how the water looks as well!

June 17, 2016 at 3:58 am

Thank you SO much, lovely Gia! I’m so happy you like the water; the windlight gave it this sweet tropical blue-green tone that I just loved. I feel like emailing Torley and trying to sweet-talk more windlights out of him, hee hee! ♥

Alex Danick said:
    June 15, 2016 at 4:13 pm

You look very very very very nice Ever.. Great shot!!!

June 17, 2016 at 3:58 am

You are very very very very kind, sweet Alex! Thank you so much, your comment gave me a huge smile. ♥

Zayra Campos said:
    June 16, 2016 at 4:27 pm

i need the tattoo. You’re perfect, always <3

June 17, 2016 at 3:59 am

Ooh Zayra, I hope you get it! It’s at Uber until June 23rd and then should be over at the Izzie’s mainstore. She has a couple of metallic tattoos, I think, and they look so gorgeous in-world. Thank you always for your amazing words! ♥

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
    June 17, 2016 at 12:44 am

My beautiful lil Ariel! Missing you tons! ♥

June 17, 2016 at 4:01 am

Hee hee! Just remember, m’love: everything IS better down where it’s wetter. … In the water, of course! Get your mind out of the naughty gutter, you cheeky muffin! ♥