End of Line

Posted on

Happiest of Sundays, dear ones! I’m tip-tappin’ my fingers like they’re on fire to try to get this up in the wee hours of the morning, as my parents are visiting today and I, well … may or may not have left the cleaning and sundry until the very last minute. Procrastinator: who, me? Well yes, yes indeedy. But technically isn’t it their fault since I’m the lovable and faultless offspring? Yes, that works for me quite nicely! ♡

When I put on the Khloe dress by Ricielli, I loved the iridescent, deep blue-violet-silver color that really shone with materials enabled. It gave me a bit of a futuristic vibe, so I went to a place I’ve been meaning to visit for years but never have: Insilico! There are several regions under the Insilico banner, so I chose the North one at random and only made it about 20 feet from the landing zone. (Story of my life lately!) This picture was kind of a quick edit and perhaps my not my finest work, but we’re always our own harshest critics, hey? I still love the spacey vibe, and I definitely plan to visit again and explore further. And if you’re jonesing for a mood-setting tune to go with this pic, the heart-thumping “End of Line” by Daft Punk from the TRON: Legacy soundtrack was my inspiration.

End of Line

Look

Mandala Ears – Steking Ears Season 5
Damien Fate Eyelashes – FATELashes v2.0
Avi-Glam Eyes – Ardent Eyes (Periwinkle v1) New Release *
Rezology Hair – Sine 2 *
Aurica Store Tattoo – Nori (Maitreya, Slink, TMP & Omega appliers) New Release @ BodyFy, through June 24th *

Ricielli Dress – Khloe (in Dark Iridescent for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya & Isis, Slink Original & Hourglass, and Standard Sizes) New Release @ The Chapter Four, through June 21st *
Ricielli Shoes – Alyssa High Heels (for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP) New Release *
Lyrium Pose (Left) – By Myself *
Label Motion Pose (Right) – Carola Pose 3

✈ Sights: Insilico North
🎧 Sounds: Daft Punk – End of Line

11 thoughts on “End of Line

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
    June 12, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Yasss! Slay me, bb (omg what is up with all of this slang?!). Omg so I remember seeing tron legacy and being completely confused and even a lil scared by it when it just came out. I have to watch it again though. I think I’d love it now. Anyway! You look amazing and I hope you’ll have a wonderful day with your parents, my love ♥

June 13, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Bae! /me covers you with huggles and snuggles. So here’s the dealio with TRON: Legacy – I think the first half of the movie is great, but I think Disney made it too long and the whole thing starts falling apart somewhere in the middle. What can I say, I just wanted more action! (That should surprise you not in the least, haha!) BUT, the soundtrack is amazing, and I listen to it almost as often as LiS. Which we have not fangirled enough about lately, BTW. Would you believe I’m still only halfway through Ep 5 on my “Save Chloë” play-through? I never want it to end! ♥

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
        June 13, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Yeah! I remember thinking it was really long too but I’ll watch it again during the summer because tbf, I don’t remember much of that movie so might as well. And OMG! Save me, bb! I won’t spoil but get your tissues ready, k? Love you, my forever Max Caulfield!! ❤️

landacrystal said:
    June 12, 2016 at 4:00 pm

The shoes are amazing and as usual you look so chic!

Zayra Campos said:
    June 12, 2016 at 4:17 pm

so pretty <3

June 13, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Awww, thank you tremendously, dear Zayra! You’re lovely! ♥

Francesca Balogh said:
    June 12, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Gorgeous♡!!!!!

Gia Swizzle said:
    June 12, 2016 at 11:03 pm

I am loving the blonde hair with dark roots, great look!!

June 13, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Thank you so much, Gia! I suspect that the bit of vignette I put on the picture may have emphasized the roots, but I’ll check that when I’m in-world again as now I’m curious. :) I love deeper roots with blonde hair, it’s always so striking! ♥