Desert Rose

Merry weekend wishes to my readers and friends! I hope you’re all having a lovely and relaxing time, and keeping cool as well! ♡

Speaking of which, when I tried on the wonderful Estelle outfit by LAZYBONES at the current round of The Chapter Four, I knew it had to be mine for the fantastic “Arizona Heat Wave” print! As a (wilting) desert rose myself, I can attest to its accuracy; 8 months of summer-like weather, and often so many long stretches of time without a drop of rain in the skies. Sounds lovely in theory, but as a fair-skinned, ginger-haired, Irish/Scots lass I often ask myself … why did I think it was a brilliant idea to move here again? ;)

But you know what does keep me in marvelously high spirits? Anniversary gifts! There are 3 events on the grid celebrating their anniversary/birthday rounds this month, and so many extraordinarily generous gifts to pick up from the participating designers, it will make your head spin and your LI burst from the unboxing goodness – one of which is the foxy, fiery Juliet hairstyle on offer from MINA. So be sure to visit these celebratory events before time flies:

The Chapter Four, through May 21st
FaMESHed, through May 27th
We <3 Roleplay, through May 31st

Desert Rose

Look

Body // Lara Mesh Body v3.5 by Maitreya
Head & Skin // Melissa by Genesis Lab
Hair // Juliet by MINA for FaMESHed (Free Gift), through May 27th
Eyes // Spring Eyes (Goldish) by Inkheart
Tattoo (Legs) // Real Sign by Identity Body Shop

Jewelry // Indyra Bangles (Golden) by Meva
Dress // Estelle Attire (White) by LAZYBONES for The Chapter Four, through May 21st
Shoes // Rhone Boots (Camel) by REIGN for Uber, through May 22nd

Pose & Destination

Poses // Hera Pose 4 and Dana Pose 5 by Label Motion
Location // ISON

Song Spark

Emilie Simon – Desert

9 thoughts on “Desert Rose

Desert Rose - Second Life Bloggers said:
    May 14, 2016 at 10:08 am

[…] Desert Rose […]

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
    May 14, 2016 at 1:59 pm

OMG. You are too cute. You’re totally rocking those bangs. And sheesh I can’t even imagine living in Arizona then! I mean, I love the heat but it can always be a bit much, ya know? But then again, being around you would already make me hot… Hehehe. Love you cutie! ♥

May 14, 2016 at 8:09 pm

OH, YOU! ^_^ (What is it about you that inspires me to type in all-caps? Next thing you know, I’ll be using leet-speak and text abbreviations, which will kill my soul. But I<3U 4EVR so it's worth it!)

PS: Bestest thing about living in the desert? Being hot all the time = wearing less clothing! Just sayin'. ;) ♥

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
        May 15, 2016 at 12:13 pm

I <3 U 5EVER. And you are SUCH a naughty watermelon! Omg :D take off dem tops 'n bottoms bby! ^.^

May 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

I mean … if you’re around, why am I even bothering to put them on to begin with? ;)

(OMG, peeps reading these comments are going to get so many ideas. I think we better start that shipping blog, bb! ♥♥)

Zayra Campos said:
    May 14, 2016 at 5:09 pm

You are perfect Ever :)

May 14, 2016 at 8:11 pm

BRB, I have to go blush forever! =^_^=

You are so sweet and kind-hearted, Zayra! Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment! ♥♥

Astrid de Manyet said:
    May 15, 2016 at 6:44 am

I visited the Arizona desert once… had that great pleasure. It is one of the most memorable visits of my life. I will always remember the sunsets….

May 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm

I’m so happy to read about your warm and happy memories of visiting Arizona, Astrid! The sunsets really are so lovely, especially over the red rocks in places like Sedona. I’m thrilled you enjoyed your time out here, you make me appreciate living here even more! ♥