Café Lights

I found myself wandering around the lovely Giardini di Vita sim, when I spied a pretty café and thought I might just take a snap! A few days later, I can’t quite recall how I got there, as it’s not yet appeared in my alphabetical “sims to visit” list (yes I have one; yes I know I’m a lovable nerd!) Maybe I saw a lovely picture of the place on Flickr? Perhaps a lucky happenstance of a search gone awry? In any case, it’s very charming and very much deserves your visit!

Café Lights

Look

Body // Lara Mesh Body v3.5 by Maitreya
Head & Skin // Melissa by Genesis Lab
Hair // Tako (Naturals HUD) by !Ohmai Salon
Eyes // Forest Green Eyes by Arte

Jewelry // Hippie Deluxe Necklace, Earrings & Bracelet by Salt & Pepper
Top // Rachel Shirt (White) by KITJA for Uber, through May 22nd
Jeans // Kerca Pants (Faded) by KITJA
Shoes // Cape Town Heels (in Cream for Maitreya High) by Essenz

Pose & Destination

Pose // Marcia 4 by Pose Maniacs
Location // Giardini di Vita

My look is courtesy of the wonderful KITJA brand, which is brand new to me, and I’m loving it so much already! The Kerca Pants were available at the last round of The Dressing Room, so if they’re not in the mainstore just yet, they should be very shortly. The Rachel Top is at the current round of Uber, which I’m sure you’ve visited but I swear I buy something new every time I go back. So many SL events are truly witchy in that way!

Speaking of events, my Second Life Shopping Events Tracker is now completely up-to-date, and fully stocked with amazing events, fairs, and sales to visit! As always, if anything is missing, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. The more details you can provide, all the better. I would love to make it the most complete, at-a-glance resource I can! ♡

7 thoughts on “Café Lights

Café Lights - Second Life Bloggers said:
    May 7, 2016 at 7:46 am

[…] Café Lights […]

Lucie Bluebird said:
    May 7, 2016 at 10:53 am

You look so pretty!

May 7, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Thank you so much, dear Lucie! Sending lots of hugs to you! ♥

Chloë-Dakota Rose said:
    May 8, 2016 at 4:21 am

You’re looking like the girl next door that a male protagonist in a movie completely and madly falls in love with after meeting her at the local café. Heehee! I should totally be a writer for cheesy Hollywood romcoms! Anyway, that was a compliment, truly! I definitely have to visit Uber again… Oh and fyi, my lindens are so NOT happy with your Event database… But my inner shopaholic is! ❤️

May 13, 2016 at 4:30 pm

I’m so sorry I missed your comment, Chloe-bear! And I’m so totally NOT sorry that I’m such a bad influence on your Lindens, hee hee! You know you love me! ♥

Thank you soooooo much for all your sweet wonderfulness! ♥

landacrystal said:
    May 8, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I love the new look Ever has! Suits you xox

May 13, 2016 at 4:31 pm

You make me so happy, Landa! Thank you so much, I’m so thrilled you like my new look! ♥