End o’ the week greetings to all creatures great and small! I hope you’re all having a wonderful August so far, and it’s about to get even wonderfuller (totally a legit adjective) thanks to the highly anticipated return of The Enchantment event, which opens today! And it’s far from the only fantasy-themed shopping experience on the grid; this truly is becoming the “fantiseason” of the year, with events like The Fantasy Collective, Illusion Point, The Fantasy Gacha Carnival, We Love Roleplay, and more to visit. Keep track of all the destinations for your weekend-wandering by visiting my SL Fashion & Shopping Events Tracker, and please have a gander at the lovely items I’m featuring in my own fantasy-inspired look below! ♥
Body / Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara v3.4
* Skin / WoW Skins | Nour v2 – Bronze Nat | Mesh Body Addicts Fair, through August 21st
* Hair / Phoenix | Alana Hair – Color Mix HUD | Mix Event item, through
Eyes / Avi-Glam | Premium Eyes – Green v1 | SL Marketplace
Lashes / Mon Cheri | Falsies Mesh Eyelashes – Upper
Eyeliner / Glam Affair | Couture Eyeliner No. 02
* Eyeshadow / alaskametro<3 | Chloe Glitter Eyeshadow – Bronze (LeLutka, Slink Visage, TMP, EVE’olution & Omega appliers + system tattoo layers) | Apply Me Event, through August 20th
* Lips / Nova Bodyshop | Gail Lipstick – 004 (LeLutka, TMP, Kissers, Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam & Sweet Lips appliers + system tattoo layers)
Tattoo / Reckless | Joon Tattoo (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & TMP appliers + system tattoo layers)
* Piercing / PUNCH | Sirius Clip-On Septum Piercing – True Gold
* Armbands / Azuchi | Dragon Armband Onyx-Gold (Left) and Solo Gold (Right) | We Love Roleplay Event, through August 31st
* Outfit / Salt & Pepper | Becca Corsage & Skirt (sold separately, standard sizes) | We Love Roleplay Event, through August 31st
* Shoes / KC Couture | Olympus Boots (for Maitreya; Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus; Slink Physique; and Slink High feet)
Poses & Destination
The delightfully-dreamy Ippos sim sets the stage for my look today, and I’m really adoring the Nour v2 skin by WoW Skins (a new-to-me designer) from the Mesh Body Addicts Fair, as well as the beautiful Chloe Eyeshadow by Alaska Metro for the Apply Me event. Creating glittery eye makeup must be no easy feat; I’d imagine it’s tricky getting the ideal texturing for that perfectly sparkly, foiled look, and like all her cosmetics, Alaska does the job beautifully!
My gorgeous tattoo is by Reckless (its matching leg tattoo may be found as a free group gift in-store), and I’m tremendously impressed with the quality of Landon Mode’s designs. And speaking of quality, Phoenix offers the beautifully-textured, softly-windswept Alana hair as their Mix Event item of the month, and I’m delighted at how perfectly it went with my look today. Really lovely style! As with all items from Mix, the Alana hair may be found in the Phoenix mainstore; I’m linking to the event website if you’re interested in checking out other participating designers. It’s a great event!
My outfit and armbands may both be found at this month’s round of We Love Roleplay, and they’re truly not to be missed! The Dragon Armbands by Azuchi are materials-enabled so they positively shine with your windlights, and are beautifully detailed and exquisitely made. The Becca Corsage & Skirt by Salt & Pepper offers you options in the HUD to change the leaf, flower and pearl colors, and they come in four lovely, earthy colors.
And of course, no dragon-charming warrior princess would be found without some impressive footwear, and the Olympus Boots by KC Couture are true perfection. As always with KC shoes, you can change everything from the main color, heel, sole, and even the metal details from within the HUD, and they offer lots of fits for your mesh bodies and bits. Speaking of feet, these boots are made for walking, so off I go to do some event shopping! See you soon! 💋